Chord Poly is a Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and SD Card Adapter for the Chord MoJo DAC / Headphone Amplifier
Introducing an incredible world-first with the Chord Poly - a Bluetooth, wifi and SD Card adapter for your Chord MoJo DAC / Headphone Amplifier. Offering incredible state-of-the-art technology, Poly makes your MoJo into an awesome integrated music streaming portable solution.
Simply attach Poly to your MoJo to enable direct wireless communication over either Bluetooth or WiFi. As a Roon, DLNA and Airplay-capable adapter you can stream audio directly from your phone, straight to Poly, and then on into your MoJo.
The built in SD Card adapter can hold all of your music which can be played at its highest resolution directly through to MoJo and controlled using your smartphone.
The Roon capability lets you connect the paired Poly / Mojo throughout your house, and stream directly to them at the highest possible audio file resolution. You can also rename the Poly adapter on your local network to anything you would like, for example Kitchen, bedroom, dining room etc.
With the added built-in LiPo battery, Poly will not drain the charge of your MoJo and gives you roughly x9 hours of playtime.
- Materials: Precision machined aluminium casing with black anodisation, opaque black wireless signal window, and silicone feet.
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPo (Lithium Polymere) 2200mAh.
- Play time: In excess of seven (7) hours, commonly nine (9).
- Charging: Less than four (4) hours. 2amp Micro USB Input. Both Mojo and Poly can be simultaneously charged via Poly’s Micro USB.
- Connectivity types: Bluetooth A2DP and WiFi 2.4gHz.
- Storage: Micro SD Card – Unlimited maximum capacity.
- Internal memory: No internal memory.
- Playback support: Roon, DLNA, Airplay, and Bluetooth playback.
- Files supported: All major file types including ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3.
- PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz, 717.6kHz, 768kHz.
- DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD512 (Octa-DSD).
- Devices supported: iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones / Tablets, Windows Smartphones / Tablets, Windows Computers, Mac OS X Computers, DAPs (ie. Astell & Kern).
- Wi-Fi device set up: Manually enter SSID of device and enter password. Poly will remember previously connected devices and automatically connect.
- Bluetooth set up: Select Poly as the output device and input code 0000.
- Airplay set up: Simply select Poly and instantly airplay to the device.
- Device name: User configurable, defaults to "Poly". This feature is enabled to allow Poly to be used in zones. For example, an owner of two Mojo’s can label one unit that is used within a static system as "Home Mojo" and a Mojo for on the go as "On the go".
- User upgradeable: No – App controlled.
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H).
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.