Dan Clark Audio Aeon Flow 2 Closed-Back Planar Headphones
PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW
STOCK DUE MID NOVEMBER
Aeon Flow 2 Closed is an all-new high-value planar headphone. Utilizing an all-new driver based on the acclaimed ETHER 2 driver design for greatly improved sound quality, and sporting a collapsing gimbal so it folds into a compact case, making it much more travel friendly. Comes with a DCA 2 year warranty, and is designed, built and tested in San Diego, California.
Dan Clark Audio (formerly MrSpeakers) is pleased to announce their all new Aeon 2 Closed-Back Headphones. Aeon Flow 2 features the latest engineering innovations from the DCA team, married with smart industrial design and a price that will make you smile.
The original Aeon Flow broke new ground with its ergonomic and stylish industrial design, hallmarks of Dan Clark Audio. From the elegant shape of the earcups, to the lightweight nitinol headband, and the amazing performance of its in-house designed planer drivers, it’s hard to believe there were ways to improve it, but that's just what they did.
The new Aeon 2 is not merely a minor update it’s a colossal performance upgrade. Dan and team took what they learned designing one of the most highly awarded flagship headphones of 2018 (the Ether 2), and redesigned the new Aeon 2 driver from the ground up, using Ether 2's state of the art motor tech.
The travel-friendly, foldable concept resulted in a singularly cool folding mechanism that actually improves the clamping, fit, feel, and structural integrity of the entire headphone.
Supplied with a premium carrying case, and a 2m standard cable with 3.5mm / 1/4" termination.
Also available in a Open-Back version.
- Updated driver structure flipped 180 degrees to remove magnet and flow structures from the diaphragm to the ear.
- Streamlined flow elements converted to a single construction, removing air gaps to improve internal airflow.
- Higher precision machined flow structures replace injection moulded parts.
- Superior driver damping for improved resolution, dynamics and a smoother frequency response.
- New voicing, with a warmer, fuller tone for the closed, a leaner lower midrange for the open, and a much larger soundstage for both models.
- Efficiency: 92dB/mW Closed, 94dB Open
- Weight (without cable): 340gr Closed, 321gr Open
- Detachable 2m premium dual-entry cable with 3.5mm and 1/4" termination
- Impedance: 13 ohms
- Frequency Response: Yes (Dan Clark Audio don’t publish such spec because too many vendors shamelessly exaggerate the response of their headphones to win the spec wars, making any comparison of specs irrelevant.)
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Planar Magnetic
- Foldable Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.