The flagship of award-winning Denon headphones, the AH-D9200 features proprietary 50mm FreeEdge drivers, Neodymium magnets and naturally dampening Japanese bamboo wood housing. Enjoy impeccably clear, distortion free sound in a design that is as elegant as it is ergonomic.
Sound that defies expectations. The Patented 50mm FreeEdge Nanofiber drivers cancel out unwanted resonances and distortion in the diaphragm for the most accurate sound reproduction possible. Natural acoustic properties of the Japanese Bamboo wood housing aid in sound dampening to bring warmth and life to your music.
Patented 50mm FreeEdge Nanofiber drivers
The AH-D9200 headphones feature patented 50mm FreeEdge Nanofiber drivers. Built from materials chosen for rigidity and low mass, the unique FreeEdge drivers cancel out unwanted resonances in the diaphragm to provide detailed, accurate sound. The drivers are mounted on vibration-reducing engineered resin baffles. These soft, compliant surround materials make it easier for the drivers to move in response to the music signal without flexing or distorting, for the purest possible sound.
Over 1 Tesla Neodymium Magnet
Made of a rare-earth element, the Neodymium magnet is fashioned from an alloy of Neodymium, Iron and Boron. Because of its strength, the magnet drives the diaphragm with lower distortion, vastly reducing vibration while occupying a relatively small footprint in the housing.
Distinguished Japanese Bamboo Wood Housing
Chosen for its unique vibration dampening properties, Japanese Bamboo wood reduces unwanted resonances and produces natural, detailed sound that rivals a concert hall. Because of the distinct wood pattern, no two pairs of AH- D9200 headphones are alike. Hand-crafted in Japan, at the Denon Shirakawa Audio Works facility known for its quality craftsmanship, artisans and engineers take special care in procuring the finest materials for products.
Ergonomic design for long-wear. The AH-D9200 is shaped to offer a universal fit and light enough to wear comfortably for an extended duration. With minimal side pressure, an engineered soft leather ear pad and 3D shaped memory foam, listen comfortably for as long as you’d like.
Drawing from a legacy of over 100 years of audio excellence and more than 50 years of headphone engineering and design, the AH-D9200 Flagship headphone features superb craftsmanship with an authentic Japanese Bamboo wood housing. Soft, engineered and genuine leather materials complement the organic style of the wood, providing artisanal design to match audiophile sound.
- Patented 50mm FreeEdge Nanofiber drivers with over 1 Tesla Neodymium Magnet (Delivers high-resolution audio with incredible precision and minimal distortion)
- Distinguished Japanese Bamboo Wood Housing (Inherent acoustic properties that provide enhanced sound dampening for more accurate sound reproduction)
- Soft, engineered Japanese leather over ergonomic memory foam earpads (Provides maximum comfort for extended listening and durability)
- Aluminum diecast hanger with genuine leather headband (Durable, quality craftsmanship for years of enjoyment)
- 3.0m silver coated OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable with 6.3mm plug (Highest quality cable connection for Hi-Fi listening experiences)
- 1.3m audio cable with 3.5mm plug (Enjoy your headphones with portable music players)
- Beautiful storage box and cleaning cloth (Keep your AH-D9200 safe and in pristine condition)
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.