Taking the innovation of their Alpha IV Litz copper cable a step further, Empire Ears present a premium handcrafted hybrid variant IEM headphone cable composed of both copper and silver.
Like its pure copper sibling, the Alpha Hybrid IV cable features a multi-size strand design. This choice enables better dynamics from all four cores and delivers a full-bodied musical sound where no single detail is lost.
Alpha Hybrid IV is handcrafted from 26 AWG UPOCC LITZ copper and silver, and features a solid CNC metal Empire branded Y-connector at its split. Hardwearing over-moulded 0.89 connectors have been used for the cable's 2-pin headphone termination, while users may choose either from a 3.5mm right angled or 2.5mm balanced termination for their source.
- Designed specifically for IEM use.
- Four-core hybrid copper / silver variable strand sizing design.
- Solid CNC metal Empire-branded Y-Connector.
- Available in Balanced or Unbalanced versions.
- 26 AWG UP-OCC Copper conductor.
- Quad-wire configuration.
- Moulded 0.89 2-pin connector.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- 2.5 mm Cables
- 3.5 mm Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards