Clear MG Professional by Focal are a set of circumaural, over-ear, open-back headphones, designed for pro use in the recording studio, mixdown suite or broadcast applications.
Their M-shaped magnesium dome offers exceptional dynamics, combined with a capacity to reproduce the tiniest details across the full sound spectrum. In terms of mechanics, the design of the headband and yokes ensures that the headphones sit across the whole head, for optimal comfort, whilst the new generation of perforated microfibre cushions result in an extremely open design.
Clear MG Professional headphones feature new honeycomb grilles, the opening of the external ear cup is even wider, amplifying the sensation of spatialisation and the soundstage image. The internal M-grille follows the curves of the speaker driver as closely as possible, for an even more precise high frequency reproduction: you totally forget you’re wearing headphones, and instead enjoy the same listening sensation you’d get with the best monitors.
These headphones assert themselves as the essential tool for the most demanding professionals, enabling you to make faster decisions thanks to these dynamics, and ensuring the transfer quality of the work performed.
- Open-back headphones for professional use.
- Remarkable tonal balance across the full spectrum.
- Bass articulation down to the lowest frequencies.
- Exceptional dynamics and impact.
- Wide spatialisation and highly precise soundstage.
- Comfortable and ergonomic.
- Type: Circumaural open-back headphones
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz
- THD: 0.25% @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 28 kHz
- Speaker Driver 40 mm "M"-shaped magnesium dome
- Weight: 450 g
- Cables supplied:
- 16.5 feet (5m) asymmetric cable (1/4" - 6.35mm TRS jack)
- 3.94 feet (1.2m) asymmetric cable (1/8" - 3.5mm TRS jack)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo jack adapter
- Spare ear pads (2 x spare ear pads supplied)
- Carrying case provided 97/8x91/2x43/4" (250x240x120mm)
- 2 cables to suit all uses, i.e. Mixing console, audio interface, laptop.
- Rigid carrying case, including space for storing an Ilock® key (not supplied.)
- 2 spare ear pads.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards