PowerLine Axis DC Blocking Mains Distribution Block (5-Way)
Every system needs a quality power supply to give of its best. PowerLine is a family of compact Power Distribution Units (PDU) that are designed to lift system performance, harnessing ISOL-8's power expertise at an affordable price. In combination with their range of IsoLink shielded mains cables, PowerLine offers a flexible but powerful solution tailored for those who put performance and value first.
All versions feature an anodised 6mm thick CNC'd aluminum top plate. This forms an ideal mechanical foundation: non magnetic and non resonant. Input is by IEC connector with a Neutrik PowerCon an option on many variants. Each high quality power outlet has a hinged cover to IP54, protecting unused outlets from dirt, dust and little fingers. Wiring is carefully selected silver plated copper with PTFE insulation throughout, providing excellent power transmission properties, reliably supplying your system for years to come.
For more information on all the PowerLines download an E-brochure here.
The PowerLine Axis provides an innovative cure to the problem of DC on the mains supply. In theory the mains waveform should be pure AC: a perfect, symmetrical sine wave. In practice the waveform can arrive at the end user clipped, distorted and asymmetrical with a significant DC voltage component. The AC transformers commonly found in equipment power supplies cannot, by nature, tolerate significant DC without being compromised. The PowerLine Axis has five high quality outlets served by a network that re-centres the voltage axis of the mains waveform. This eliminates any DC voltage on the mains power supply, suppressing mechanical hum and liberating performance. Surge protection provides peace of mind too.
- Number of available outlets: 5
- Type of outlets available: 13A British chassis sockets / European Shuko / USA 15A
- Standard Mains Inlet: IEC fused socket (Cable not supplied)
- Dimensions: 400 x 83 x 88mm (W x H x D) excluding connectors / 540 x 100 x 110mm (W x H x D) packaged
- Product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Construction: Aluminum top plate “titanium” anodise. Powder coated steel chassis
- Mains Voltage: 230VAC version for 220-240VAC
- Maximum Current:
- 10 Amps across all outlets
- 10 Amps across all outlets
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.