PowerLine Plus Mains Distribution Block (6-Way)
Every system needs a quality power supply to give of its best. PowerLine is a family of compact Power Distribution Units (PDU) that are designed to lift system performance, harnessing ISOL-8's power expertise at an affordable price. In combination with their range of IsoLink shielded mains cables, PowerLine offers a flexible but powerful solution tailored for those who put performance and value first.
All versions feature an anodised 6mm thick CNC'd aluminum top plate. This forms an ideal mechanical foundation: non magnetic and non resonant. Input is by IEC connector with a Neutrik PowerCon an option on many variants. Each high quality power outlet has a hinged cover to IP54, protecting unused outlets from dirt, dust and little fingers. Wiring is carefully selected silver plated copper with PTFE insulation throughout, providing excellent power transmission properties, reliably supplying your system for years to come.
For more information on all the PowerLines download an E-brochure here.
PowerLine Plus carries a number of features to lift performance still further. Mains earth has a finite impedance and does behave as an antenna, perfect for capturing RF energy. The PowerLine Plus earth line choke is custom made with a special high permeability core. This gives massive attenuation of any RF noise in the system earth bus and signal ground. The input connector is a rhodium plated IEC by Oyaide. Finally, a single pole shunt filter is fitted. This topology allows direct connection of the live and neutral conductors to the load, providing effective noise attenuation without any impact on peak current delivery.
- Number of available outlets: 6
- Type of outlets available: 13A British chassis sockets / European Shuko / USA 15A
- Standard Mains Inlet: IEC fused socket (Cable not supplied)
- Dimensions: 400 x 83 x 88mm (W x H x D) excluding connectors / 540 x 100 x 110mm (W x H x D) packaged
- Product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Construction: Aluminum top plate “titanium” anodise. Powder coated steel chassis
- Mains Voltage: 230VAC version for 220-240VAC
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps across any one power outlet / 10 Amps across all outlets
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.