EVO3 Optimum Mains Power Cables, by IsoTek.
At the Optimum’s core are three silver plated Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) copper conductors, with each conductor strand being of a square configuration for tighter bunching. The OCC offers a vastly superior level of purity with outstanding electrical conductivity, improved flexibility, resistance to fatigue and corrosion.
A high quality FEP provides a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. The three conductors are given a slight rotational twist to aid RFI and EMI rejection, and are then surrounded by a cotton filler which give internal strength and reduce microphony. The whole construction is enclosed in a Mylar wrap to provide an additional dielectric buffer, before applying an active OFC shield for maximum rejection of high frequency interference. A durable PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
Optimum is a high quality power cable that can substantially upgrade CD players, preamps, tuners, power ams, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more.
- Conductor Size: 3 x 3.00 sq mm (Square Conductor Strands)
- Conductor Material: Silver-Plated Ohno Continuous-Cast Copper
- Dielectric: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Constance: 2.1
- Filler: Cotton
- PVC Barrier: Mylar
- Shield: Oxygen-free copper braid (OFC)
- Outer Jacket: High flexibility PVC
- Power Rating: 30 A
- Standard Length: 2.00 m standard (custom lengths also available)
- Outer Diameter: 12.5 mm
- Termination: 24 ct gold-plated audiophile-grade connectors
IsoTek EVO3 Optimum Mains Power Cable is available in 2.00 m standard length.
Custom lengths are also available. For all other lengths please contact us to discuss your requirements.
IsoTek EVO3 Optimum Mains Power Cable can be supplied with the following termination options at the mains and equipment ends of the cable:
- Mains End
- UK 13A 3-Pin (Standard)
- EU Schuko 2-Pin
- AUS 3-Pin
- CHE 3-Pin
- USA 3-Pin
- Equipment End
- C15 IEC 3-Pin
- C19 IEC 3-Pin
- C7 2-Pin Figure-8
- 32A Speakon Connector
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- IEC Mains Power
- Power Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards