Meze Audio LIRIC Portable Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphones
NOW ON DEMONSTRATION
VISIT + LISTEN!
LIRIC Portable Isodynamic Hybrid Array Closed-Back, Over-Ear Headphones, by Meze Audio.
A blend of high build quality, excellent comfort, and utterly life-like, immersive sound, LIRIC is the first closed-back headphone powered by the Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver, re-engineered for portable use.
Meze wanted LIRIC to express the very thing that makes them Meze – cutting-edge technology embodied into an artful, almost sculptural frame. While different than anything they have done before, LIRIC preserves the same design language characteristic to us, with new additions in terms of materials and ergonomic approach.
LIRIC features the state-of-the-art technology developed by Rinaro, re-engineered for day-to-day use. The MZ4 Isodynamic Hybrid Array driver was scaled down and tuned to deliver an audio experience in-line with its larger counterparts found in Empyrean and Elite.
Combined with the closed-back design, this helps preserve the original clarity and emotion of your favourite music through enhanced sound and minimized external noise. Each driver is entirely hand assembled and tested in Rinaro’s industrial facility in Ukraine.
Created exclusively for Meze Audio, the MZ4 driver offers the same dual shaped voice coil array seen in the Meze Empyrean. Over 30 years of R&D have gone into developing this technology, resulting in one of the lightest and most advanced planar magnetic drivers on the market. A new innovation to the MZ4 driver developed in-house by Rinaro is the Phase-X™ system, which improves ambience and spatial sound imaging, often found to be a problem in closed-back headphone designs.
- MZ4 Isodynamic Driver Array
- Ultra-Low Distortion
- Extremely lightweight
- Phase-X™ System
- Ultra High-Res Audio (up to 92,000 Hz)
- Easy to drive (can be driven by almost any portable source device)
- Earpad Air Flow System
- Magnesium Skeleton
- Ergonomic Ovoid-Shaped Ear Cups
- Internal Pressure Equalisation System
- Driver Type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array® MZ4
- Operating Principle: Closed-Back
- Ear Coupling: Over-Ear, Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 4 - 92,000 Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 100 dB (1 mW / 1 kHz)
- Maximum SPL: > 130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.15%
- Weight: 391 g
- Case: Hard EVA pouch with velvet lining.
- Cables: 1.5 m soft TPE cable with 3.5 mm jack / 3 m soft TPE cable with 3.5 mm jack.
- Adapters: 6.3 mm jack adapter / airplane jack adapter.
- Cable Pouch.
- 2-Year Warranty.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Planar Magnetic
- HiFi Headphones
- iPhone and iPod Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards