Operating on a flip/clean basis, the carbon fibre bristles get into your grooves and take out the dust, leaving a nice clean record. Helps to drain away static charge too. Once used, flip over the lid and it cleans the bristles for next time, whilst leaving a handy stand for your cleaner that keeps the carbon fibre protected.
Great little product no turntable owner should be without! Made with carbon fibre bristles, the Audioquest record brush uses conductive carbon fibers to eliminate static electricity while removing dust and fine particles that can degrade your record's sound.
Contains more than 1,000,000 conductive carbon fibers for effective record cleaning. Works on LCD screens & keyboards, too!
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.