The MX-VYNL by Musical Fidelity is a fully-balanced, very high-performance phono stage, able to operate with virtually any moving coil or moving magnet cartridge.
With both traditional RCA inputs and Musical Fidelity's unique XLR fully-balanced connection, MX-VYNL can be connected to two turntables simultaneously.
MX-VNYL offers a wide range of input impedance settings for moving coil (MC) cartridges as well as several capacitance settings for moving magnet (MM) units. Unlike many competitors units, MX-VYNL allows easy adjustment of these settings while playing, which allows for easy experimentation and tuning to find the optimum setting for all your equipment. It also includes Musical Fidelity's renowned RIAA correction that offers extremely accurate results to 80 kHz and beyond.
With both extraordinarily low noise and exceptional overload margin, MX-VYNL can comfortably handle even the most demanding of cartridges and satisfy the most discerning of listeners.
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA inputs.
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA outputs.
- Fully isolated inputs allow for switching between two turntables.
- Adjustable input impedance on MC whilst playing.
- Adjustable capacitance on MM whilst playing.
- Very wide overload margin.
- Accurate RIAA to beyond 80 kHz.
- Incredible noise ratio.
- Low impedance output.
- State of the art SMD technology.
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality.
- Output: 4 V RMS single-ended via RCA, 8 V RMS balanced via XLR
- Frequency Response: RIAA ±0.1 dB, IEC ±0.1 dB
- Channel Separation: < -86 dB
- SNR: > 101 dB
- THD: < 0.007 %
- XLR Input: 5 mV / 2.5 mV selectable, 70 mV max (23 dB headroom)
- Channel Separation: < -83 dB
- SNR: > 98 dB
- THD: < 0.01 %
- XLR Input: 0.8 mV / 0.4 mV selectable, 12 mV max (24 dB headroom)
- Inputs: Balanced Mini-XLR, RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
- Outputs: Balanced XLR male sockets EIA Standard RS-297-A, RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
- Power Connector: 1.3 mm pin DC power jack
- Outboard PSU: 12 V / 500 mA DC
- Mains Voltages 100-240 V AC 50-60 Hz universal worldwide supply
- Consumption < 8 W
- Weight: Unboxed 1.9 Kg / Boxed 2.4 Kg
- Dimensions WxHxD: 220 x 53 x 215 mm
- Mains adaptor.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards