Norse 2 Series loudspeaker cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price points. The Nordost proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric, complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system.
When combined with silver-plated OFC solid core conductors and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrically and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
Tyr 2 represents the top of the Norse 2 series. Combining natural dynamics with real world weight and scale, the results are spectacular without being hyped or exaggerated, allowing performances and recordings, as well as the electronics reproducing them, to deliver every last ounce of music fidelity available.
With advanced mechanical tuning to aid the exceptional electrical performance of the Micro Mono-Filament construction, the only competition to Tyr 2 comes from the Nordost Reference ranges.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Micro Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 26 x 22 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 10.7 pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.13 μH/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 96%
- Terminations: Gold-plated Spade or Z-plug Banana
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Single Wire
- Speaker Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards