The SPU Royal GM MkII provides a playback experience that embodies the essence of analog, with generous refinements
The addition of Ortofon's unique Replicant 100 stylus and reduced tip mass ensures open and detailed sound reproduction for a purely exquisite listening experience.
Electrum coils, consisting of a gold and silver alloy, provides uncolored and precise transmission of armature movements while the slightly modified damping system makes it possible to reduce VTF and achieves a higher level of linearity.
High purity 6-nines copper wiring ensures impeccable signal transmission and preservation of the finest of microdynamic detail.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 0.2 mV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: < 1 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 25 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 20 dB
• Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-60.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +1.5/-0 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 8 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Ortofon Replicant 100
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 5/100 µm
• Tracking force range: 2.5-3.5 g (25-35 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 6 Ohm
• Recommended load impendance: > 100 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: Grinded wood
• Coilwire material: Goldplated silver
• Cartridge colour: Shiny Black
• Cartridge weight: 30 g
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards