The original QED Reference USB cable was immediately recognised as the outstanding USB cable for audio applications, and has been ever since. But ever since the day the Reference USB took home its first Award, QED’s single-minded engineers have been developing this winning formula to deliver an even greater cable. Greater accuracy, greater flexibility, greater compatibility. The results of this relentless drive for improvement is the ground-breaking and
staggeringly effective Reference High Resolution USB. As the name suggests, this remarkable new cable features complete high-resolution audio
compatibility - including, 32bit, DSD and MQA. In addition, QED’s Clear Path Audio technology isolates the power and data lanes within the cable
for greater precision in audio transmission, while the Impedance Controlled Data Lane minimises jitter and timing errors.
Greater compatibility, greater accuracy = greater performance, greater sound.
- Impedance Controlled Data Lane
- Clean Path Audio technology
- Ferrite Insulation technology
- Lifetime guarantee
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- USB Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.