- Low Jitter Oscillators for Reference clocks. (No PLL’s)
- Custom Async USB 2.0 up to 24bit 384kS/s
- Selectable ‘bit-perfect’ mode of operation, jitter removed, but identical data
- Two selectable up-sampling filters: Minimum Phase IIR, and Apodizing
- High Quality Film Caps for Audio Section
- Capable of playing DSD64 and DSD128 using DoP protocol 1.1
- 3 Dedicated regulators for Audio Section (2 in DAC chip, 1 on-board)
CONCERO HP is the digital processing core of the INVICTA, including its proven Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, Outstanding Jitter Reduction capability and the Proprietary Resonessence up-conversion filters delivering 176.4kS/s & 192kS/s from your 44.1kS/s & 48kS/s sources. CONCERO HP is designed to help you access Resonessence Audio Engineering capabilities while maintaining all your existing audio equipment.
CONCERO HP is a 384kS/s outstanding audio DAC. Resonessence have listened to their customers and industy experts who asked to deliver a soundstage approaching that of the INVICTA in a simplified format. The CONCERO range offers just that. It offers the Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0 and Jitter Reduction elements of the INVICTA driving the ESS ES9018-2M ESS Sabre DAC. In addition, the Concero HD has an S/PDIF input/output for those configurations that do not use a USB data source.
CONCERO HP is designed to help you access Resonessence Audio Engineering capabilities while maintaining all your existing audio equipment.
- Plug CONCERO HP into an active USB port and CONCERO HD enumerates as an audio output device. Now you can use CONCERO HD with your favourite music player on the MAC or PC and experience a new level of audio clarity. CONCERO HD will optionally up-sample your digital 44.1kS/s and 48kS/s provided over the USB, into both an analogue output from its internal ESS Sabre DAC’s into your existing audio pre-amplifier inputs, and into a 24 bit ultra low jitter SPDIF stream. If you prefer to provide your own data at higher than 48kS/s up to 384kS/s, CONCERO HD will render it bit-perfect into the DAC and SPDIF stream while providing exceptional jitter removal.
- Plug CONCERO HP into a power-only USB port (of the type used to charge mobile phones or similar), and finding no active host, CONCERO HP will configure to accept S/PDIF input using a PC/Mac based configuration tool. Enabling you change inputs without the use of the remote. Once again offering to up-sample 44.1kS/s and 48kS/s into high quality 176.4kS/s or 192kS/s, or render it bit-perfect and jitter reduced into to the internal Sabre DAC for your pre-amplifier inputs.
CONCERO HP responds to the Apple IR Remote for you to conveniently control the USB host track selection and play/pause, and on-the-fly select the ideal internal filter to suite your taste. No glitch or artifact is generated during filter switching, allowing you to audit the filters and choose the optimum.
CONCERO HP passes DoP DSD64 packets to the S/PDIF output.
Delivery and Returns
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £ 1.95
- EU shipping from: £ 5.99
- International shipping from: £ 5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards