HD 400S from Sennheiser are closed-back, over-ear (circumaural) dynamic foldable headphones.
Featuring a one-button smart remote control, conveniently located on the cable. Control music and take calls with ease, and the sturdy folding design makes these headphones durable and compact enough to be taken anywhere.
Sennheiser dynamic drivers deliver a well-extended sound response with dynamic, present bass. Available in black finish only.
- Renowned Sennheiser sound quality for a unique listening experience.
- Built-in microphone and remote for call and music control.
- Closed-back around-ear headphones reduce unwanted background noise for your comfort.
- Lightweight, foldable headphones for easy on-the-go storage.
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 – 10,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 18 – 20,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120 dB (1 kHz / 1 Vrms)
- THD: <0.5% (1 kHz / 100 dB)
- Ear Coupling: Over-Ear
- Jack Plug: 3.5 mm angled
- Cable Length: 1.4 m
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Weight: 217 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44 dbV / Pa
- Acoustics: Closed-Back
- Sensitivity: 120 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS
- HD 400S circumaural headphones
- RCS 400 detachable single-sided cable with 1-button remote and 3.5 mm angled plug
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Foldable Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.