Sennheiser IE 600 Premium Audiophile In-Ear Headphones - Exceptional in every Detail.
These in-ear devices not only reproduce the detail and emotion of a recording, they transcend it. Because each earphone is a masterpiece. From the hand-finished amorphous metal housing to high-end audio components developed and made by Sennheiser, everything is manufactured to the strictest tolerances. The balanced frequency response and extremely durable materials have been engineered to provide clear, natural voicing and a unique aesthetic that will retain its good looks for decades.
Whatever type of music moves you, with the IE600 it moves you more. Enjoy not only the notes, but also the subtle scratch of bow on string, the faint chirp of fingers gliding to the next chord on the guitar. Exquisitely neutral acoustic voicing brings your music closer, makes it more alive and vivid, yet pure and natural. Within this delicate balance, the IE 600 nevertheless manages to incorporate powerful yet fast and accurate low-end response. All in a days work for the Sennheiser TrueResponse transducer, this single 7 mm driver responsible for the extra-wide frequency range and ultra-low distortion of the IE600.
To achieve a natural sound reminiscent of the neutrality provided by high-end studio monitors, Sennheiser engineers carefully tuned the acoustic back volume inside the nozzle of the IE600. This voicing lends a presence and intimacy that brings listeners closer to the music, allowing them to discover new accents and details. However, arriving at this level of poise and naturalness was not without challenges. When similar sounds occur in a track simultaneously, for instance, it can become difficult for the human ear to resolve all the nuances. The IE600 integrates dual two-chamber absorbers (D2CA) which capture and attenuate these masking frequencies, revealing even the finest textures of your music.
Researchers have worked for many years to perfect amorphous metals for manufacturing. The wait was worth it — the zirconium alloy from Heraeus Amloy Technologies chosen for the IE600 has triple the hardness and flexural strength of high-performance steel. Shock-frozen during manufacturing, amorphous metals never have a chance to form a crystalline structure like conventional metals. The result is a lustrous, satiny surface that is extraordinary resistant against corrosion and scratches.
The IE600 housing is fabricated using metal-powder-based 3D printing that can create any shape imaginable within tight tolerances. Chambers and channels form as part of this additive manufacturing process with no milling required. However, cost does limit the potential applications of this new material. One of the only places you’ll find it — besides ultra-high-end products like the IE600 — is in the drilling head of a NASA Mars Rover where extraordinary resilience in extreme conditions is required.
IE600 packs big sound into a small, ergonomic package. The gold-plated MMCX connectors are recessed in the housing for greater stability and guidance. They support cable diameters of 4.8 mm and smaller, allowing you to plug into a wide range of audio sources as well as hi-fi components with balanced outputs.
Choose between para-aramid reinforced unbalanced and balanced cables: 3.5 mm and 4.4 mm are included, 2.5 mm are sold separately. Two different styles of earbud tips — silicone and memory foam — are provided in three sizes to establish a comfortable seal in any ear. Flexible, adjustable ear hooks further enhance the long-lasting comfort.
- Resilient AMLOY-ZR01 amorphous metal housing, 3D-printed in Germany.
- Direct, neutral tuning with fast, accurate bass.
- Select 7 mm TrueResponse transducers optimized to achieve the lowest possible distortion.
- Exceptionally neutral sound thanks to dual resonator chambers D2CA.
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for reliable connections.
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear tip adapters.
- Frequency response: 4 Hz – 46.5 kHz 0.06% THD (1 kHz, 94 dB) Impedance: 18 ohms
- Impedance: 18 Ω system impedance.
- Transducer principle: Single dynamic driver, pressure chamber.
- Weight w/o cable: 6g each
- Warranty: global 2-year warranty
- Connector: Fidelity (+) MMCX
- Frequency response: 4 – 46,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 118 dB at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
- Ear coupling: Ear canal
- Cable length: 125 cm
- Attenuation: 25 dB
- Technology: Unique dual-chamber absorber system.
- Housing: ZR01 amorphous zirconium housings, 3D printed in Germany.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- IE 600 in-ear headphones.
- Unbalanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 3.5 mm connector.
- Balanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 4.4 mm connector.
- 3 pairs of silicone ear adapters (S, M, L)
- 3 pairs of foam ear adapters (S, M, L)
- Premium carry case.
- Cable clip.
- Cleaning tool.
- Presentation box with signed customer certificate.
- User manuals.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Dynamic Driver Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- iPhone and iPod Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards