The rationale in the development of the new SR-007MK2 Earspeaker was to provide deep powerful sound previously unobtainable in Earspeakers. STAX engineers developed a unique new electrode structure. Visible through the outer case, gold plated on the outer edge this new electrode has no holes unlike conventional STAX Earspeakers and thus provides an increases diaphragm vibration area allowing for rich and powerful sound yet retaining all the delicacy STAX is famous for.
To maintain clear distortion free sound it is most important that nothing other than the diaphragm should vibrate. Within the STAX SR-007MK2 the sound element is encased in a thick insulated resin case firmly fixed to the rigid body. The results are nothing short of spectacular.
Utmost comfort for maximum enjoyment of your STAX SR-007MK2 is provided with earpads that are fully adjustable to the shape of your head that are made of genuine sheep skin..
- Type: Push-Pull electrostatic circular sound element, Open-Air type enclosure
- Frequency Response: 6 - 41,000Hz
- Capacitance: 94pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 170k Ω (10kHz)
- Sensitivity: 100dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Left & Right Channel Identification: 'L' and 'R' indicated on the cable entrance point, solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on the cable
- Ear Pads: Genuine Lamb Leather (direct skin contact), high-quality synthetic leather (surrounding portion)
- Cable: Low capacity wide format, PC-OCC (Pure Crystal Ohno Continuous Casting) 2.5m/8.2ft
- Weight: 12.9oz without cable / 1.1lb with cable
Ambient Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Electrostatic Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards