STAX SRM-700S Semiconductor Type High-End Electrostatic Driver
IN STOCK NOW
CALL FOR INSTORE DEMO
Released October 2020, the newly designed SRM-700S is an electrostatic headphone driver from STAX Audio, which utilises fully discrete dual FET circuitry.
The output of the J-FET and the large current emitter follower circuit are low noise, meaning that accurate music reproduction is delivered without missing any of the fine details. The amplification stage has a new semiconductor driver with J-FET, whilst the custom-made, dual FET is also incredibly low-noise.
Perfect for STAX electrostatic earspeakers, allowing the precise detail of your music to shine through.
Update, March 2022: The STAX SRM-700S is now also available in Black finish. We are awaiting images of this new casing.
- Power transistor array features effective heat dissipation via large-sized heat sink
- High-definition film capacitors
- Hand-selected matching FET
- EMI shielded volume control
- Volume control bypass switching
- Switchable RCA and XLR inputs. RCA parallel out.
- Features newly developed large-sized aluminium insulators, combined with new vibration-proof material plus high frictional coefficient.
- Type: All-stage FET configuration DC amplification driver unit
- Frequency response: DC – 100 kHz (with SR-009S)
- Gain: 60dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.01% or less (1 kHz / 100 V rms output)
- Input impedance: 50 kΩ (RCA), 50 kΩx 2 (XLR)
- Maximum output voltage: 450 V rms (1 kHz)
- Bias voltage: PRO 580 V
- Operating temperature / humidity: 0 to 35 degrees C / less than 90% (non condensing)
- Input terminal: RCA x 1, XLR x 1
- Output: RCA parallel output terminal
- Power consumption: 46 W
- Dimension: 240 W x 103 H x 393 D mm (maximum protruding portion included)
- Weight: 6.3 kg
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards