The Stax SRM-D10 is the world's first compact electrostatic headphone amplifier/DAC.
Running on a high-powered lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack (included, with charger), you can enjoy the freedom of using all modern PRO Bias Stax electrostatic headphones anywhere you go. The built-in high-resolution DAC is capable playing up to DSD128 files, and the all-aluminium chassis provides a durable, high-quality finish.
- Compact electrostatic headphone amp/DAC
- Battery-powered, rechargeable Li-ion built-in battery pack
- High-resoluton Digital-to-Analog converter, supports up to DSD128
- User selectable line-in and USB DAC
- All-aluminum chassis
- 5-pin PRO bias Stax earspeaker output
- MicroUSB digital input
- 3.5mm analog input
- Supply voltage: DC 14V (charger included)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 40KHz (+0dB,-3dB)
- Rated input level: 230mV (100V output)
- Harmonic distortion: < 0.025% / 1KHz-10KHz
- Input impedance: 10 KΩ (analog input)
- Maximum output voltage: 200Vr.m.s / 100Hz-10KHz
- Power consumption: 6.4W (USB input) 5W (analog input)
- Recommended operating temperature: 0-35°C, <90% RH (No condensation)
- Voltage: 100-240V/50-60HZ
Available to download from the official Stax website.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards