SRM-T8000 is Stax's latest flagship electrostatic headphone amplifier utilizing hybrid technology. It employs two 6922 in the input stage, driving a Class-A solid-state output stage. The vacuum tubes isolated in a separate section made of vibration-proof damper and shield cover to eliminate vibration and noise. The high-capacity large toroidal transformers and selected high-quality parts allow the highest refinement in sound.
In 1959 STAX developed the world’s first electrostatic headphone. Today STAX continues their tradition by offering the finest headphones for both professional and audiophile applications. STAX prefers to all its headphones “EARSPEAKERS”; such Ultra-High Fidelity devices for reproducing music can only be compared with the best cost-no-object loudspeakers, not other headphones. The term ”EARSPEAKER” is therefore more descriptive of STAX’s contribution to today’s most advanced level of sonic transduction
- Frequency response：1～115kHz per channel
- THD：<0.01% @1kHz per channel
- Rated input level：100mV/100V
- Maximum output voltage ：470V r.m.s./1kHz
- Input impedance：Unbalanced 50kΩ/ Balanced: 50kΩx2
- Analog Input ：RCA x2、XLR x1
- Headphone output ：Stax PRO bias output x2
- Volume control bypass: Allows the use of an external preamp
- Vacuum tube: 6922 ｘ2
- Power consumption ：95W（58W when idle）
- External dimension ：320(W)×103(H)×395(D)mm / 12.6" x 4" x 15.6"
- Weight：7.3kg / 16.1 lbs
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Warranty: 1-year
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards