Supra LoRad Multi-Way Mains Distribution Block (Non-Intrusive Filtered + Surge Protection)
Supra LoRad Multi-Way Mains Distribution Unit
- Includes Non-Intrusive Filtering and Surge Protection
- Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block. Requires a 16A power cable for the 16A inlet.
Supra mains distribution block consisting of BS sockets conforming to British Standard BS1363/A including Ireland. The input is a 10 ampere male chassis connector according to the international standard IEC-320. It provides a non-intrusive filtering (NIF) and a 3-way surge protection (SP).
All models are equipped with Supra NIF (Non-Intrusive Filtering), an efficient high frequency (RFI) transient filter. It is designed and configured to efficiently suppress RFI interference, but not to dampen quick recharge demands from the connected devices power supplies. Supra NIF is developed by Ben Duncan Research in England.
Supra LoRad shielded Mains Blocks in aluminium housing
The Supra mains blocks are shielded and radiated low levels of electricity generated fields thanks to their aluminium chassis connected to ground potential. The conductive chassis drains the internal interference down to ground and prevents also adjacent RFI and other malicious fields to enter the distribution block. It has to be connected to a grounded wall socket with a mains cable providing ground lead, in order to work properly. The mains cable connecting the mains block to the wall socket and the mains cables to each device should for maximum interference dampening/immunity also be shielded. We recommend our Supra LoRad Mains Flex as the best alternative to combine with our distribution block. If you are new to the field of mains power shielding and filtering, you will undoubtedly notice the difference.
Features and benefits
- LoRad stands for low radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields, keeping you and your family free from harmful influence
- The screen protects your equipment from radiated mains, RF pick-up and allows you to enjoy your hi-fi set or TV's full potential
- The Surge Protection will give your hifi gear the chance to survive a close by lightning strike
- LoRad result in a cleaner sound, better picture and a more healthy home and working environment with low levels of harmful fields
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio
- Made in Sweden!
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.