Caruso is an exceptional all-in-one music system by T+A. This 2020 model is the third and latest version of the series.
Caruso caters for all modern music sources: it integrates streaming from a network or the Internet, Spotify Connect and AirPlay, as well as the classic CD, DAB+ and VHF radio receivers. It even includes a bidirectional Bluetooth module and inputs for analogue and digital sources such as TV sets.
In Autumn 2008, T+A introduced their first Caruso to the market, and within a very short time it acquired cult status due to its unique design philosophy and high-quality construction.
Its direct successor (Caruso Blu) continued this heritage in a modernised form, but this new 2020 Caruso undoubtedly represents the greatest step forward in the development history of this equipment: in terms of external appearance and technology it has been re-designed from the ground up, whilst remaining faithful to its roots.
The name Caruso is now a byword for compact all-in-one systems, as the system offers impressive features and sound quality despite its compact size.
Since its introduction by T+A back in 2008, Caruso has become synonymous with devices which are modern, without paying lip-service to every trend, and which quite simply celebrate musical enjoyment.
The new Caruso is of all-aluminium construction; a material whose strength and durability make it ideal even for space travel applications.
This design principle guarantees that this device will be your companion for many years, rather than just a short-term fashion accessory. T+A has more than forty years of experience in the audio field, and they have exploited this to create a device with a small footprint which still provides outstandingly good sound. This simply means that audiophile sound is no longer the preserve of large systems in large rooms.
- Amplifiers: 200 W continuous, 300 W peak power
- Soundsystem: 2 channel stereo active concept, 7 high-performance drive units
- Inputs: Analogue, digital, USB, LAN, WLAN
- Outputs: Pre Out, Sub Out, Headphone out
- Music Services: Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Spotify Connect
- Radio Tuner: FM, DAB+, Internet Radio
- Bluetooth: Bi-Directional Sink + Source
- Features: Gracenote Music ID Services, Airplay 2, Amazon Alexa
- CD Formats / Frequency Response: CD-DA (12cm), CD-R*, CD-RW*, Audio CD, MPEG 1 Layer 3 (MP3), Windows Media Audio (WMA, DRM not supported) / 2 Hz – 20 kHz/100 dB / CD-Text
- Streaming Formats: AAC(LC/HEAAC) / WAV / FLAC / MP3 / Vorbis / WMA / AMR-NB / AMR-MB / ALAC
- Services: Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Spotify Connect (subscription required), DLNA
- Interfaces: LAN, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- USB: 1 x USB 2,0 Mastermode
- Bluetooth: A2DP 1.2 (Audio), AVRCP 1.4 (Control) / aptX®, MP3, AAC, SBC, Bi-directional sink + source
- Internet Radio: Airable Internet Radio Service (> 11000 stations worldwide)
- FM: 87.5 – 108 MHz; sensitivity 1 µV; S/N > 65 dBA
- DAB+: 168 -240 MHz (band III); sensitivity 2,0 µV, S/N > 96 dBA
- Features: RDS/RDBS, station name (PS), station logo, radiotext (TR)
- Total Output Power: 200 W nominal, 300 W peak
- Distortion: < 0,02 %
- Inputs: 2 x AUX (RCA), 1 x USB 2.0 Mastermode, SP/DIF:1 x coax (192 kSps), 1 x TOS-Link (96 kSps), 2 x LAN (1 x uplink, 1 x out)
- Outputs: Pre-Amp (RCA), subwoofer (RCA), headphone 32 Ohm @ 30mW (3.5 mm jack)
- Sound Management: 2 channel stereo system with DSP controlled sound characteristics.
- Drive Units: 1 x 170 mm long-throw woofer, 2 x 170 mm long-throw passive radiator, 2 x 100/40 mm high-performance midrange, 2 x 20 mm cloth dome tweeter.
- Mains Supply: 100-127 V, 220 – 240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 300 W, Eco standby < 0,5 Watts, comfort standby 5 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27 x 29 x 29 cm (10.6 x 11.4 x 11.4 inch)
- Weight: 12 kg (26.5 lb)
- Finish: Black case with silver top / bottom covers.
- Remote control
- Power cable
- USB cable for charging RC
- Bluetooth antenna
- Antenna WLAN
- Telescopic radio antenna
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards