Pulse D-Fi Analogue Tonearm Cable from Vertere Acoustics partners with any tonearm featuing a 5-pin connector, to provide optimum results from your phono cartridge. Get true high-end performance at entry level.
The balanced nature of the D-Fi tonearm cable, coupled with superb shielding characteristics ensures optimum results from any phono cartridge. Complement your vinyl setup with Pulse D-Fi and enjoy listening to your records like never before.
D-Fi tonearm cable is available with Vertere proprietary RCA or balanced XLR connectors.
The Pulse D-Fi Range
Vertere Pulse D-Fi Cable System brings real musical quality to portable devices. It is the first audio cable developed specifically to unearth an audiophile performance from mass-market digital devices, and conversely, he only mass-market cable developed to seamlessly cross over into high-end audio products. Pulse D-Fi cable transforms music with headphones, mobile devices, home computers and AV systems.
- Range: Pulse D-Fi
- Type: Tonearm Cable
- Termination and Length: 5pin, 5pin 90°, RCA, XLR 1.15m (Additional lengths in 0.5m steps)
- Cable Type: x5 Conductors, Pulse Multi Type
- Conductor: High Purity Copper
- Plating: Silver, Tin
- Insulation: PTFE, PVC
- Connector: D-Fi with x3 Thickness Gold Plated Contacts
- Shield: Main Braid + Inner Wrap
- Size: 3.5mm x 8.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Tonearm Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards