High-performance Redline Speaker Cable by Vertere Acoustics is based on their high-end Pulse-XS range, with Vertere’s unique multiple conductors for enhanced signal transmission.
Both conductors on the Redline Speaker cable are identical and individually shielded which are then configured and terminated to provide optimum performance. Redline Speaker Cable is terminated with Vertere Standard high performance 4.0 mm Banana or Spade connectors.
- Integral Terminal Jumper (ITJ)
Where the speaker has more than one pair of input terminals, ITJs would allow terminal connections without the necessity of using compromised binding post links. Any number of ITJ's can be incorporated.
- Type: Stereo Loudspeaker Cable
- Termination & Length: 4mm Banana, Spade, 3.00m (Additional lengths in 0.5m steps)
- Cable Type: x10 & x10 Conductors, Redline Multi Type
- Conductor: High Purity Copper
- Plating: Silver, Tin
- Insulation: PTFE, PVC
- Shield: 2x Main Braid for signal
- Connector: Vertere with x3 thickness gold-plated contacts
- Size: 4.2 x 8.8 mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Single Wire
- Speaker Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards