Redline Stereo Analogue XLR/RCA Interconnect Cable by Vertere Acoustics is internally configured differently to the tonearm cable, to suit both line level and pre-out signals.
Dynamic, complex and wide band audio signal is thus conducted from source to amplifier with clarity and superb low level detail. Redline stereo interconnect will enhance your system to perform with an uncompromising musical experience.
The Redline Range
Vertere Redline cable system is derived from their Pulse-R range and follows the same design principles, aiming to preserve the essence of the analogue audio signal. Redline cable is double-shielded with x7 independent conductors per-channel, facilitating different configurations to ensure optimum musical performance, clarity and life-like dynamics for both tonearm and stereo interconnect cables. Redline analogue cable connectors are all bespoke, and all contacts are specially gold plated to x3 standard thickness.
- Range: Redline
- Type: Stereo Analogue XLR/RCA Interconnect
- Termination and Length: Vertere Redline RCA and XLR 1.00m (Additional lengths in 0.5m steps)
- Cable Type: x7 Conductors, Vertere Pulse Multi Type, x1 Ground, x3 Signal (Hot), x3 Signal (Return)
- Conductor: High Purity Copper
- Plating: Silver, Tin
- Insulation: FEP, Special PVC
- Shield: Main Braid + Inner Special Wrap
- Size: 4.8mm (Each)
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- RCA Cables
- XLR Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards