Eos Modular 4.0 Power Distribution Block by Atlas Cables is internally wired with Eos 4dd PTFE cable to ensure matched power transmission between individual socket outlets and the incoming mains supply when connected to the the wall socket with an external Atlas Eos 4dd power cable.
The block is fully shielded, constructed from a welded steel chassis with anti-vibration contact damping and is configurable with optional filtered sockets. All components are of the highest quality, with the filtering circuit board being of heavy-duty design with gold-plated connections.
Mobile phones, computers, wireless networks, fridges and even your own audio equipment can all add various types of noise & interference. Optimum system performance demands a different approach for each component type, so Eos Modular 4.0 mains block can combine unfiltered sockets designed for higher power items (eg. amplifiers) with sophisticated filtered variants for equipment processing delicate low-level signals (eg. CD players & DACs).
Please note that a separate power cable is required to connect this distribution block to a wall socket or power outlet.
Available Filter Configurations
Eos Modular 4.0 Power Distribution Block is available in the following filter configurations:
- x6 sockets / all unfiltered
- x6 sockets / x3 unfiltered / x3 with filters
Available Output Socket Configurations
Eos Modular 4.0 Power Distribution Block is available with the following socket configurations:
- x6 sockets / all 13A 3-Pin (UK-style, fitted as standard)
- x6 sockets / all Schuko 2-Pin (EU-style, available as special order)
- x6 sockets / all Nema 3-Pin (USA-style, available as special order)
Available Input Socket Configurations
Eos Modular 4.0 Power Distribution Block can be supplied with the following connector options for mains power input:
- C15 10A (3-Pin Standard Kettle-Type)
- C19 16A (3-Pin High Current IEC)
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Power Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards